Thursday, March 23, 2006

Its Summertime...


Well not exactly but the last few days have been so sunny compared to the previous two weeks that being able to take my coat off outside has become a special event. It was so nice today, people were walk round the lake on campus, others were having drinks on the grass outside the union bar, i was even tempted with having an ice cream (99 flake if you were wondering). I was stuck inside today, having to do my last lab experiment of the year, YAYYY!!!! so i thought i'd treat myself and you guys with a bit of a pre-emptive summer mix, a bunch of songs that remind me of summers past.

Hate It Or Love It - The Game feat. 50 Cent. It was on the radio all the time at the place i worked last summer

1 Thing - Amerie. Summer term at Uni last year.

Don't Falter - Mint Royale feat. Lauren Laverne. The endless amount of times they played this on Xfm over the summer holidays a few years back. Its just so "summery"

Kickin' Back - Beachbuggy
Hard To Explain - The Strokes These two remind me of an awful summer on a German exchange but singing these with my mate kept me sane, Cheers Olly

In The Garage - Weezer. Had a big Weez obsession when i was 14/15 over the long summer of '02

And I Was A Boy From School - Hot Chip. I can already tell this song and album will fill those long hot days of the coming summer with fun, laughter and good tunes

These silver discs will light up your day and put a huge smile on your face:

The Game - The Documentary

Amerie - Touch
Mint Royale - On The Ropes
Beachbuggy - Sport Fury
The Strokes - Is This It
Weezer - Weezer (The Blue Album)
Hot Chip - The Warning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home