Sunday, February 12, 2006

Are You Sitting Comfortably?

then i'll begin. I've wanted to start a mp3 blog for a while now. i've seen a lot and just thought they were a great idea. If anyone can give me any feedback, tips or ideas, i'd be grateful coz at the mo it doesn't look that impressive.

Anyway i thought i'd start with a couple of tunes that have gotten under my skin recently

Firstly I've been in a bit of a Belle and Sebastian frenzy for the past few weeks now. Their witty, yet meaningful indie pop has been in my ears almost non-stop. I was meant to see them in Sheffield last Thursday but complications arose so that i wasn't able to make it. very annoying.
Belle & Sebastian - If She Wants Me

I saw thisGIRL for the first time in about two years last week, id forgotten what an awesome live act they are. They're so kinetic and wriggly on stage and their music embodies the awkwardness of the onstage personas.
thisGIRL - Hallejuah

Buy these and let the music elves brighten your day:
Belle & Sebastian - Dear Catastrophe Waitress
thisGirl - Uno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home