Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Raven Sings The Blues Presents Vol. 1

Raven Sings The Blues is one of my favourite blogs. It always presents interesting and weird music thats lo-fi, fuzzy and experimental. And it always highlights bands before they start getting hyped, its a great place to go for the next big thing in scuzzy guitar noise bands. I heard about Blank Dogs sometime last year through them and bands like Wavves and No Age have been featured on it over the last few years.
They have just put together and released their first compilation, RSTB Presents Vol.1 and its brilliant. The tracklist features 11 bands I've never heard of but are all ruddy excellent and the sleeve design is incredible.

Raven Sings The Blues Presents Vol.1

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
At 9:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I assume polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the sound story.

 
At 5:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

 
At 9:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home