Friday, December 21, 2007

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

First of all, apologies for the lack of posting recently. With producing the zine, job-hunting, Christmas and a whole other bunch of stuff I haven't been able to find time to blog. But fear not, I will be bringing you funfunfun's fifteen favourite albums of the year next week, probably after the xmas festivities are over, which means I have another few days to re-jiggle and re-shuffle the list. Its been a really hard task this year.
Anyway I thought I'd bring you some Christmassy type of tunes for you to enjoy over the Yule. Merry, Merry Christmas and I hope you get everything you wanted!

The Research - For Christmas I Got Pityriasis Rosea

Blamma! Blamma! vs Jay-Z - Merry Xmas Jigga Man, We Got You Something From Boots
Emmy The Great & Lightspeed Champion - Christmas In Prison
The Hot Uncles - The Joy Of Giving
Lightspeed Champion - I Forgot To Wrap Your Present

And remember you can still download my zine from my blog or email me with your name and address and I'll send you a copy for free :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home