Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Black Cab Sessions



I've just now stumbled across these awesome clips on youtube . Seemingly taking inspiration from The Take-Away Shows on La Blogotheque, The Black Cab Sessions take artists on a cabbie's tour of london while they play a special rendition of one of their songs. So far there has only been two chapters but both have featured performers much loved here at funfunfun, Mr Johnny Flynn (above) and Ms Emmy The Great (below). I particularly like how names of the artists get written in the condensation on the windows as they steam up, a very sweet touch.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Blogger The Daily Growl said...

Ah, I've just realised you've beaten me to posting these clips. Oh, well, back to real work for me...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home