Monday, August 07, 2006

But it wasn't a rock, it was a...



Rock Lobster. I'm guessing most people have seen this, either on Family Guy or on the internet somewhere. I only saw it a few weeks ago and i almost wet myself, its so funny. I was surprised to find out today that its an actual song (I shouldn't have been surprised as there's so many pop culture references in Family Guy, they just steal from everywhere). Written originally by The B-52's and released as their first single, this little ditty is a nonsensical, but wholly enjoyable bit of music. I, then, was even more surprised to find a Botch cover of it, while reading a bit about These Arms Are Snakes, for their upcoming Underworld gig tomorrow night. I hope you enjoy.

The B52's - Rock Lobster

Peter Griffin - Rock Lobster
Botch - Rock Lobster
and another Botch to get me in the mood for tomorrow night
Botch - Thank God For Worker Bees

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM , Anonymous www.las-palmas-3d.com said...

I found a great deal of helpful information above!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home