Thursday, April 27, 2006

I'm not a feet person


well i'm not. I just find them disgusting. It may be coz my feet aren't the prettiest in the world and so i've always got that lurking in the back of my mind. I'm actually quite scared of other people's. a shoeless, but socked foot is horrible and a naked foot could probably give me nightmares so its quite a surprise that i actually like this blog i just found. Popstar Feets documents random musicians by method of photographing their leg-ends and makes some comment on their footwear. I think thats the reason i can stand it, no feet au natural!!!!!

(sorry no mp3s at the mo, my computer is kaputt :( )

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

frstart selves connect implicit canal thesis gender goelen trapped romanbu remote
lolikneri havaqatsu

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home