Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Home Sweet Home


Just got back from my travels today. It was amazing, had such a good time. I recommend going to Morocco to anyone, its probably one of the best places i've ever been.

Anyway whats been going on? Haven't been able to keep up with the blogging world so any important news, awesome songs or funny things that i've missed, please lemme know! I've got to get around to posting my review of Rachael Dadd's performance at the 12 bar club back in May, hopefully finish it and post it tomorrow so keep a look out.

Shame about the footie, wasn't it
!! Damn refs spoiling England's chances again, but we were playing crap football so it was probably fair we went out.

Here's a few tracks that i put on my travel mixtape:
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues
Weezer - Keep Fishin'
Jetplane Landing - This Is Not Revolution Rock (Acoustic)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home